· 3+ years of experience using one or more JS framework; React,Backbone & Underscore, Angular, or similar MVC.
· Experience programming in NodeJS, Java, Ruby or .NET.
· Understanding Mobx stores is critical. Experience withfront-end and back-end in mob sessions.
· Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS (including SASS) and anin-depth knowledge of the DOM.
· Experience with public Github or Github Enterprise.
· Enjoy working in an agile development environment withaggressive release schedules.
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Experience in building and deployment of software usingJenkins, Artifactory, and Rundeck.
· Strong design skills, attention to pixel-perfect detail, andthe ability to turn concepts and sketches into beautiful designs.
· Embrace a test-first development approach, leveraging unittest tools such as NUnit.
· Advocate of Agile practices and methodologies.
· A personal interest in web technology and a drive for teamleadership.