Position Details: Product Manager (765616E)
- Lead a multi-functional product team—including designers, engineers, engineering managers, and other stakeholders
- Create and evangelize the product mission, vision, roadmap and KPI’s with peers, business partners, and leadership teams.
- Develop and product roadmap ruthlessly evaluate and prioritize initiatives as the align with mission vision. Communicate the roadmap and value drops with stakeholders.
- Research and present new opportunities to add value to leadership teams. Include business models and target KPI’s.
- Work with engineering and architecture partners to breakdown initiatives into epics, and executable stories that can be used by development teams to execute on the product feature.
- Maintain a deeply prioritized backlog of work suitable for development.
- Build strong relationships with development team members through consulting on stories being executed.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and scorecards to measure the performance of your product. Highlight actionable information and compare results to predicted models.
- Use data analysis insights to drive refinements into the products.
TypicalOffice: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements orunusual work environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role
- Experience with web applications and/or in a startup
- Highly effective communicator with superb listening skills
- Empathy for customer feedback, while understanding the importance of a long-term product vision
- Ability to sell an idea; an entrepreneurial spirit