What we are looking for
· Product Owner delivering products…for example using SAFe Agile methodology.
· Responsible for all feature/story requirements, backlog grooming, prioritization, stakeholder management, vision evangelizing, balancing competing priorities, and getting products out the door.
· A candidate who has managed large products, portfolios, and programs would be ideal.
· Candidate would need to be excellent at grasping and communicating complex business processes and technical architectures
· by simplifying verbally or creating stunning visualizations.
· Worked with clients to define the program road map for emerging features on the company’s product portfolio.
· Worked with multiple client groups to define the program road map.
· Created and managed the associated backlog for several strategic projects.
· Reviewed requirements with customers, conducted user interviews, user interface design, prototype and beta test sessions,
· feedback sessions and User acceptance testing for internal teams and volunteer groups.
· Worked with developers to establish priority value and relative importance and size.
· Responsible for creating a product vision of what needs-to-be built, and championing this vision to the product team through creation of business objectives, epics and user stories
· A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner for technology relatedproducts
· 3+ years’ experience in technology & architecture roles
· Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineersand Architects
· Extensive background in working with business partners
· Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstratedability to achieve aggressive goals
· Proven presentation and facilitation skills
· Experience with Agile software developmentmethodology
· Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability tocollaborate with others
· Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
· Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
· Excellent oral and written communicationskills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
· Experience working with internal and externalcustomers, especially in an enterprise setting