Position Details: Global MPO Transition Manager(756649T)
Notes from meeting with the manager:
This department is responsible for Order Management from order placement through delivery.
Previously, Nike's distributers/resalers had their own KPI metric tracking plans but now they are all being combined into one. This job will be helping this transition.
1. Communicating to trainers what needs to be taught.
2. Communicating to partners what metrics need to be tracked.
3. Communicating to Digital Designers what the training materials, executive presentations, and user interfaces need to contain.
4. Presenting (From -> To) plans to upper management.
- Experience translating project scope into thorough change impact assessments and stakeholder maps
- Experience developing strategic communication deliverables, facilitating training sessions, and delivering workshops for enterprise client projects
- Experience driving TM project delivery across the spectrum of assessment, training, communication, and adoption management actions
- Must have experience managing and/ or working on change initiatives in support of projects that drive process and technology transformation
- Experience working in ambiguous environments to bring structure to the structure-less and quickly adapt to changing requirements
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability
- 3-6+ years of business analysis, project management, change management, and/or management consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Industry experience in supply chain, commercial operations preferred
- Certifications in any of the following: Prosci ADKAR, SAFe, Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma