Asthe Business Operations Project Coordinator, you will be a key member of theCLIENT Technology Corporate Information Security group and interface with alarge range of stakeholders in order to support CLIENT’s Corporate InformationSecurity programs. The successful candidate will bring a passion for buildingthe vision and direction of the Corporate Information Security group, and a strongdrive to empower others. Attention to detail, good communication skills, andquick problem-solving abilities are also a must.
Weare looking for acandidate who has a solid understanding of business operations,and the initiative and follow-through necessary to handle projects from end-to-end.In this role, you will beconstantly identifying opportunities for greaterprocess efficiency and execute on those opportunities to improve theorganization’s overall capabilities.
· Define and operate the onboard/offboardprocessfor all incoming and departing CISmembers, including orientation andtraining sessions
· Manage and optimizethe procurement, inventory,and deployment of CIS equipment
· Track and report metrics to driveoperational transparency and adoption of Business Operations programs
· Maintain SharePoint site, includingpagebuildouts, process integrations, and user administration
· Design new internal processes anddocument standard operating procedures
· Partner with senior leadership onspace planning and building optimization
· Navigate the corporate matrix toprovide general ad hoc support
· Support overall development of brandstrategy for CISCommunications
· Partner with Meetings and Eventsteam to manage the production of major organizational meetings (e.g. All-Hands),including agenda, logistics, and run-of-show
· Coordinate and draft internale-blasts and scheduled communications on behalf of senior leadership and CISteams
· Maintain communication tools,including user administration and distribution list management
· Source images/assets and create basicgraphics as required by communication needs
· Analyzecurrent operational states and present solutions for improvement
· Provide ad hoc support to planningand reporting efforts (e.g. Corporate Strategic Review, Quarterly Business Review,etc.)