Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Analyze, resolve, and provide technical resources to operations staff in defining and resolving operational problems within a variety of applications
* Under general direction, researches and resolves client problems and needs for Precision outsourced clients
* Lead application version upgrades for Precision core, file transfer management tools and other operations related applications
* Documents problems and corrective procedures
* Simulates or recreates client problems to resolve user operating difficulties
* Serve as information resource and liaison to other Fiserv segments; participate from strategic, operational, technical and functional perspectives
* Ability to recommend and implement process improvements
* Assist in scope and design, as well as maintaining an extensive and in-depth understanding of the product to assist in support, training, and identifying future enhancements
* Communicates client suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up
* Attends on-going training to achieve level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
* Usually the second point of contact through telephone support
* Travel may be required
* Perform other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications: Education: Degree in Data Processing, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred
Job Related Experience: Minimum one to three years work-related experience. Banking background and familiarity/experience with banking operations is advantageous. Previous customer service experience preferred. Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
* Demonstrated ability to handle issues that arise with minimal oversight or guidelines
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Proven to be results-oriented with superb organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
* Ability to set priorities and maintain multiple projects at a time
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and able to interact with individuals in all levels of an organization
* Detailed-oriented with strong analytical, trouble-shooting, prioritization, and follow-up skills
* Proven to be motivated and a self-starter with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and productively
* Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment
* Must be accurate, reliable, and be team and customer oriented
* Must have a strong sense of accountability and ownership Preferred Qualifications:
Experience- Strong PC/Windows and or AIX experience along with a technical aptitude is needed. Must be able to handle issues that arise with minimal oversight or guidelines and work under pressure.
Needs to be results-oriented with organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.