Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage multiple projects across multiple phases by owning the inputs and managing deliverables.
• Clearly articulate customer needs to the teams to enable collaborative problem solving.
• Work closely with other departments to develop, deploy, and
maintain tools and products that improve our ability to meet customer
• Articulate how our customers use our software and the implications of the variables that can be manipulated.
• Think through the implications of changes to data and articulate those implications to the project team.
• Work with the project team to analyze the options and variables
available with a data set so effective choices can be made and risk can
• Competently process all industry standard data sets and identify the unique attributes of each type.
• Accurately predict and quote the time it will take to complete a task based on assumptions you help identify.
• Define User Acceptance tests to ensure the product meets the project goals
• Identify the root causes on issues and clearly articulate the
cause, the scope of the risk, and ways to mitigate the risk moving
• Understand and articulate the impact and interaction of other tools on the options available to our customers.
• Comprehensively document and effectively train on best practices as solutions are implemented.
• Navigate the hosted server/infrastructure environment so you are
able to quickly locate and identify data or resources required to move a
• Understand how our product is used by our customers and apply that knowledge to help find solutions to customer needs.
• Completes required operating records such as time allocation reports, support tickets, etc.
• Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
• Associates degree in technology or equivalent experience required
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of work-related experience with Print and Document composition
• Strong foundational knowledge of AFP, PDF, XML, and other output formats
• Experience with full document lifecycle management (from data extraction to document composition)
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex systems in a manner that
allows options to be understood and helps to facilitate decision making.
• Experience with WinBatch or other programming language.
• BA/BS preferred