• Establish product direction for the products, including target
markets supported by associated business cases and related financial
• Track industry trends, product segment growth, market spend, and market share.
• Interview and meet with customers to better understand the market and market problems.
• Prioritize and validate customer needs and requests for product changes & enhancements.
• Oversee the product through all stages of the product’s life
cycle, including the inception, elaboration, construction, transition,
and support phases.
• Actively participate with product development teams to define
product requirements, specifications and acceptance testing criteria.
Review and provide final sign-off for all requirements for any owned
• Engage closely with the development teams to help with making implementation decisions and develop schedules.
• Collaborate with various departments to ensure product deployment,
go-to-market and quality goals are defined, achieved and maintained.
• Communicate release status and product status with key stakeholders.
• Own and constantly evaluate metrics to measure product or feature effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Focus in business administration or finance preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in the product management discipline (experience with Pragmatic Marketing preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in ACH and other electronic payments
processing (e.g., Wires and SWIFT) – ideally – with both technology and
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Deep knowledge of ACH and other payments products and product delivery
• Ability to innovate and “think outside the box”
• Undergraduate degree required (Business or Finance preferred)
• Excellent strategic thinking and analytical abilities
• Excellent collaboration and relationship management abilities
• Ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions
• Effective project management and prioritization skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
• Superior presentation and influencing skills