Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Execute new product business cases, product strategies, pricing
strategies, financial and transaction based forecasts for new concepts
in order to assess their viability in the marketplace.
• Create, validate and prioritize product and business requirements
based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs in the
• Manage the core product team through the development and launch of new products/releases.
• Go to market activities including sales readiness, value statement
creation, sales tools, press releases, contract negotiation, webinars,
• Identify and recommend product marketing opportunities consistent with product objectives.
• Gather, track, prioritize and communicate enhancements throughout internal and external channels
• Define product offering roadmaps and coordinate with appropriate
product management, development and support teams to effectively launch
• Support demand generation and qualification through efforts with marketing and sales
• Support market facing and thought-leadership activities including
press/analyst relations, speaking engagements, white papers, etc.
• Product oversight to ensure that the offerings remain current and
robust. Lead the product lifecycle activities around declining and
sunset phases in the product offerings
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Job Related Experience:
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience working with financial services products, ideally Payment technology solutions
• Excellent product management skills, preferably in the use of Pragmatic Marketing
• Advanced product life cycle management and management skills.
• Knowledge of financial services and technology industry products and practices.
• Well-developed negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Entrepreneurial attitude with leadership skills to leverage matrix organizations
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, to concisely
communicate key issues/results in a manner appropriate to the audience,
including the executive level.
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
• Discretion and impact of decisions: Makes key decisions that
impact operational initiatives. Erroneous decisions will result in
critical delays in schedules and may jeopardize overall business
• Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
• Strong technical understanding of eCommerce/Internet technologies.