Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Under general supervision, analyze and determine business requirements and provide detailed specifications to programming.
2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after
implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes
3. Interpret client’s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily operations.
4. Provide training to the client before, during and after changes,
including the correct use of the Fiserv system and on-line assistance,
5. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
6. Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
7. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
8. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
• Education - BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related experience.
• Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
• Experience in banking and/or investment services preferred.
• Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
• Project Management experience
• Experience with Business Analysis and Technical Requirements gathering
• Technical knowledge of Fiserv systems and integrations.