Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
• Contribute across the application life cycle, including design, build, deploy, test and release. Code, debug, test driven development, unit test, and maintain applications to meet documented requirements. Translate functional requirements to technical requirements/design specifications.
• Generate technical documentation.
• Be an advocate for developing high quality performance applications that supports our core objectives for patient engagement and operational efficiency.
• Leverage experience and skills to devise technical designs that meet company objectives and communicate them effectively to all stakeholders.
• Engage in process improvement, architecture, standards and practices, and operations to continually improve what we do and how we do it.
• Be a resource to other developers in application of recommended practices, team standards, and processes. Adhere to all team and department standards and practices and to provide input for improvements.
• Maintain proficiency in all technologies used by means of peer education, self-study and external training if offered.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering
• 8 - 12 years of experience building web applications using the following relevant technologies:
• C# ASP.NET
• WCF (SOAP / REST)
• SQL Server
• AJAX, Jquery, HTLM
• Team Foundation Server
• NUnit or other automated unit test development tool
• Test driven development
• Experience with internet and computer based solutions for financial institutions is a plus