To make it clear, we're notlooking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has hadthese experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
· Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
· Excellent analysis and problemsolving skills
· Strong meeting and work sessionfacilitation skills
· Strong planning andorganizational skills
· Proven ability to adapt to newtechnologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity.
· 5+ years in informationtechnology (primary focus in data analytics/reporting platforms)
· 3+ years logical data design
· Expert SQL skill level
· 4+ years PL/SQL on Oracle 11gor higher
· 2+ years Python and/or Java
· 2+ years working with AWS Dataservices including S3, Data Pipeline, RDS, EC2, and others.
· Basic Unix/Linux shellscripting.
· 2+ years using Microsoft tools(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Bachelor's degree in Business, ComputerScience or equivalent
Additional preferences are:
· Hadoopor other experience withbig data.
· Experience implementing andworking with ETL Tools such as Informatica and Fusion.
· Experience with schedulingtools such as Airflow, Autosys.
· Experience with JSON,WebServices
· Experience using versioncontrol for source code (GIT)
· Experience building solutionswith data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos)
· Knowledge of Product MasterData in the Apparel/Footwear/Fashion industry.
· PriorClient experience.