Asa Retail Project Analyst in the North America MarketplaceOperations Team, you will assist the Demand2Store program lead in the launch ofnew store inbound shipment visibility tool as well as various other key teamprojects. You will work to establish critical processes to aggregate, analyze,and report on data validity across multiple store and carrier databases toensure that Client’s new store tool meets stakeholders needs.
Thisrole will require a close cross-functional collaboration with the ClientDigital Engineering product manager, Transportation team, and the StoreOperations team. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of Client Storeprocesses and/or has experience in the Transportation space; previousexperience with User Acceptance Testing data testing is preferred.
Requirements for this positioninclude:
· Ability tomanage multiple simultaneous requests, priorities and communicate deliverytimelines to various stakeholder groups.
· Ability to executedata management processes including collection, validation, and analysis.
· Establish &maintain collaborative relationships with broad base of business partners toensure timely and accurate data collection.
· Abilityto assess when issue resolution requires escalation and communicate needsaccordingly.
· Administer datagovernance practices including data sharing agreements and processdocumentation.
· Conduct dataanalysis to identify trends & overarching data insights for key businessowners.
· Proficiency inTableau and Excel.
· Strong projectmanagement, written and verbal communication skills.