Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Install, support and maintain end user devices including PC’s, Mobility, Telephones and audiovisual equipment.
2. Install, support and maintain PC applications in a Windows 7/10
Active Directory environment. Software includes Operating Systems,
Endpoint Security, Office 365, VPN, System Management tools and various
business unit software titles.
3. Administration of system management tools and applications, for
the purpose of ensuring the secure and reliable operation of technology.
4. Maintain proper documentation, as required by the leadership of
Corporate Systems, to properly track the status of all service calls, to
assist the helpdesk in providing prompt response to users, and report
on the progress of duties related to project participation.
5. Support and participate in the continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided.
6. Participate in the delivery of project objectives as directed.
7. Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred, but will consider equivalent experience.
• Three years’ experience in a technical support position providing end user computing support.
• MCSA, MCITP, HDI Certification, or A+ certifications preferred.