In this Security Engineer Irole, you will join an information security technology operations teamresponsible for identity and certificate management security controls. Yourskills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supportingthe global enterprise and elevating Client’s security game. You will work withpeers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities ofemployees, application systems, and web services. You’ll be achieving yourgoals and growing your acumen through training and experience we’ll provide.
· Hands-onmulti-year (3+) experience with information technologies like network devices,operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or basicinformation security technologies.
· Demonstratedunderstanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
· Experience insuccessfully working with end users and system administrators to troubleshootand resolve configuration issues
· Demonstratedability to learn new IT concepts and technologies - quickly!
· Demonstratedability to work methodically applying procedure to routine work but also useindependent sound decision making whenrequired
· Demonstratedability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects orinitiatives
· Experiencemanaging workload through ticket management systems
· Experienceworking in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
· Experienceworking with application and AD (or other directory services) accountmanagement preferred
· Experienceworking with digital certificates (personal, server, software, and certificateauthority) preferred
· Experienceworking with password management systems preferred