Formulates and defines system scope and objectives
Provides analysis of business and user needs, documents
requirements and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary
May perform User Acceptance Test (UAT)
Interfaces with internal and external clients and may participate in product demos.
Identify opportunities for process improvement.
Develop ACH training materials and facilitate training sessions
Assists Product Managers with Voice of the Client / Business analysis
Guides and advises less experienced business systems analysts
• 5-7 years working in the Financial Services Industy with significant exposure to ACH and PEP+ operations.
• Strong working knowledge of ACH processing application(s), with
detailed understanding of NACHA rules and regulations and PEP+
• Experience with business analysis within an agile team/organization.
• Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Understanding of Business Process, Six Sigma & Risk Management
• Competent to work in systems analysis and consider the business
implications of the application of technology to the current business
• Understanding of the concepts surrounding the software development life cycle (RUP or CMM).
• Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production
• Understand the value-added proposition of their respective project
• Strong Project Management Skills with experience in managing deliverables and aggressive schedules.
• Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
• Understanding of both mainframe and client-server technologies
• Electronic payments processing knowledge and experience, specifically Wires and SWIFT
• Good written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
• ACH AAP Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
• Minimal/less than 5%