Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Highest level technical support for all in-house clients, testing
environments as well as support to in-house and outsourcing clients’
production environments. Point of escalation for nightly processing of
in-house clients, testing environments as well as production
2. Install new software release upgrades into test and production
environments. Resolves deployment related issues for clients and
internal resources prior to live production.
Performs risk assessments throughout the implementations lifecycle
up to live production. Participates in scheduled meetings, review all
requests prior to migrated into production environments.
3. Provides expertise and coordinates unique and complex
troubleshooting efforts between clients, implementations, engineering,
development, application support, and operations staff. In-depth
research/analysis achieving frequent resolution of client issues.
Escalates Base code defects to development.
4. Participates in daily Turnover call to correct any items that are outstanding from nightly processing
5. Interface with technical development resources and internal
client services personnel to determine nature of non-routine and
moderately complex problems and implements remedial procedures for
customer. Consults on complex projects on existing applications,
process flows and overall operating systems.
6. Review new designs, enhancements and programs with systems
analysts and applications programming personnel for operating
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
• RPG/ILE Experience as a Software Engineer/developer
• Minimum five years’ experience required
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology
• 10 years’ experience as an RPG/ILE Software Engineer/developer
• Financial services industry preferred
• Technical Help Desk or other troubleshooting experience