• Develop and execute manual and automated testing throughout the entire Agile SDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality.
• Interpret test data, and interface with development and product teams
• Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications.
• Track and review test results and associated metrics
• Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the project team (geographically distributed) throughout the Agile lifecycle.
• Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts.
• Work with developers to resolve defects and issues.
• Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire Agile life cycle.
• Collaborate with delivery team and across the business as necessary to deliver business value.
• Practice continuous improvement.
• Provide continuous feedback.
• Minimum 7 years testing experience within a development or operational team.
• In depth knowledge of current US-ACH Processes.
• Ability to execute on test strategies, detailed system test plans, and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff.
• Strong knowledge of banking industry and ability to communicate the knowledge to others.
• Experience using Pep+ Mainframe systems and addons
• Ability to test across multiple environments (Server, Database, Mainframe)
• Functional and Systems regression test experience
• Experience with VersionOne, TFS, or Team Track is a plus
• Automated testing is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Product Development Lifecycles
• Good written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
• ACH AAP Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent