Bachelor’s degree; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
Eight to Ten years of experience or equivalent education/experience.
The Senior Systems Engineer will have strong capabilities in
troubleshooting, systems selection and design, as well as ability to
help define solutions to meet business needs, helping to provide
technical oversight, planning, and implementation across multiple sites.
This role will be part of a technically complex network and server
environment that will present challenges and opportunities for the team.
The company is diverse and complex with many security and compliance
challenges that must be considered on all technical work being
• Windows Server 2008/2012 Admin and Support
• Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / GPO Admin
• VMware Horizon View
• VMware ESXi
• Network Protocols (TCP/IP)
• HP / Cisco UCS Hardware
• Windows Scripting (PowerShell, VBS, Other)
• Active Directory Engineering / Design
• VMware ESXi and View Infrastructure
• EMC VNX SAN Admin
• Cisco UCS Configuration
• Linux Administration and Support
• High Availability Design
• Storage and VM Replication
• Compliance and Security (PCI)
• CommVault Backup Administration
Position will be part of team supporting local and remote server and
storage infrastructure in a complex Windows/Linux Server environment.
The position will be charged with the design, planning, execution and
support of complex technology solutions throughout the company.
• Provide technical support for a complex AD and Windows Server environment.
• Provide technical support Virtualization and VDI environments
• Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation supporting server and storage Infrastructure.
• Design, Build, and configure storage and servers to company standards.
• Proactively maintains infrastructure with latest firmware, updates, and patching.
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Coordinate changes on Servers, H/W changes, and configuration changes.
• Adhere to all corporate standards and procedures
• Resolve Incidents, problems, and requests recorded within ticket tracking system.
• Research, design, and recommend complex infrastructure solutions to meet requirements.
• Manage server inventory, licenses, and support contracts
• Plan, manage, and report on Infrastructure projects as needed.