As a Senior Engineer in our Enterprise Finance Solutions(EFS) Governed Reporting team you will be joining the Client Supply Chain andEnabling Functions (SCEF) organization, you will take part in the design,development, deployment and support of enterprise solutions for the Clientbusiness.
The ideal candidate will have Web based development experience with emphasis onconcepts, principles, practices, and technologies associated withservice-oriented computing, and web services engineering. This positionrequires excellent communication & teamwork skills and the ability tomultitask, innovate, and challenge conventional thinking
· Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or arelated field
· 6+ years relevant professional experience
· Ability to design, develop, configure, andimplement complex solutions and code in Web technologies like Java/Python/Node.jsor similar
· Experience with continuous integration
· Ability to design, develop, configure, test, andimplement complex solutions in an AWS environment including API’s, Lambda,Kinesis, and similar technologies
· Diverse experience in deployments/developmentsin the public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS,Snowflake, Athena, Lambda, etc.)
· Ability to conduct performance monitoring,tuning, and analyze performance against benchmarks
· Experience working in a Lean/Agile/SAFeenvironment.
· Exceptional multi-tasking, collaboration,listening, written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with participating in projects in ahighly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
· Exposure to hierarchical and distributed coderepository management tools like GIT
· chef, puppet, lambda, EMR, cloud formation template,terraform, jenkins, circle CI,EC2,S3,SQS, IAM,KMS,route53,RDS,github ansible,linux/windows os administration