Clientis embracing Big Data technologies to enable data-driven decisions. We’re looking to expand our Big DataEngineering team to keep pace. As a Sr. BigData Engineer you will work with a variety of talented Client teammates and bea driving force for building solutions for Client Digital. You will be working on projects related toconsumer behavior, commerce, and consumer touchpoints.
· Designand implement distributed data processing pipelines using Spark, Hive, Python, andother tools and languages prevalent in the Hadoop ecosystem. Ability to design and implement end to endsolution.
· Experiencepublishing RESTful API’s to enable real-time data consumption using OpenAPIspecifications
· Experiencewith open source NOSQL technologies such as HBase, DynamoDB, Cassandra
· Familiarwith Distributed Stream Processing frameworks for Fast & Big Data likeApacheSpark, Flink, Kafka stream
· Buildutilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns.
· Workwith architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutionsare implements, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
· Experiencein Business Rule management systems like Drools
· MS/BSdegree in a computer science or related discipline
· 6+years’ experience in large-scale software development
· 3+year experience in Big Data technologies
· Strongprogramming skills in Java/Scala, Python, Shell scripting, and SQL
· Strongdevelopment skills around Spark, MapReduce, and Hive
· Strongskills around developing RESTful API’s