As the Product Analyst Integrated Business Planning onthe SCEF – DSM Technology team,you'll be helping the Product Manager and Product Owner in delivering monthlySales & Operations Planning capabilities to our business users. The primaryrole of this product analyst will be to capture user requirements andbuild/enhance Anaplan models to deliver those required capabilities.
In this role, youwill:
· Build,enhance, and maintain planning models to support monthly Sales & OperationsPlanning cycles and processes
· Build,enhance, and maintain data extract and load processes into Anaplan PlanningModels
· Performsystem configuration work, and testing.
· Help theProduct Manager & Product Owner refine business requirements and featuresinto technical requirements.
· Workwith remote groups such as vendors, other Client facilities, and or departmentsto gather and document tactical requirements from the business.
· Ensurestandards, processes, and policies are followed. Apply global process standardsto regional technology solutions.
· Communicateand document system changes to the business. Translate system functionalityinto business relevant language.
· Interfacewith business users and testers in support of the product development andproduction support.
What We're Looking For
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someonespecial, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated theseskills:
· Hands-on experience building and supportingcomplex Planning models using the Anaplan platform
· Hands-on experience building and supporting dataextract and load processes using Alteryx or similar tools
· Ability to develop productive workingrelationships with both technical and non-technical partners
· Strong understanding of customer needs andbusiness strategy/process
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Storytelling and creation of supporting visuals
· Passion for improving Sales & OperationsPlanning, Demand Planning, or Retail Planning capabilities
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration,Information Systems, or another relevant business/technology field.
· Strong experience using Anaplan Platform tobuild complex planning models
· Capability development experience in demandplanning or sales and operations planning
· Detail oriented and commitment to buildinghigh-quality solutions
· 5+ years of additional relevant professionalexperience accepted in lieu of a degree
· Understanding and experience of Agiledevelopment frameworks (Scrum and Kanban)