As a IT Security Engineer,you will use extensive knowledge of international standards, industry bestpractices, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment toimplement a business focused information security strategic roadmap. This rolewill be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, andmaintaining security technology footprint which allows Client to move rapidlyand securely into new business enabling technologies.
- Work with BusinessIT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application andsolution portfolios.
- Deployment ofsecurity tools and capabilities across a globally distributed environment.
- Work with peersthroughout Client Inc. to collect input on needed security capabilities
- Gain understandingof the effectiveness of security policies and technologies.
- Contribute to thedevelopment of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in supportof the Client Information Security Strategy
- Develop businesscases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
- Support managementin understanding architectural and operational information risk within/against Client
- Staying current onsecurity technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Continually updaterelevant security skills
- Other duties andresponsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge ofinformation security standards, principles and practices
- Demonstratedrelevant security expertise in implementing secure solutions and services for amix of the following areas:
· Enterprise DLP,including SaaS-based DLP and on-prem DLP capabilities
· CASB solutions(API-based and inline)
· Server OperatingSystems (Windows / Linux)
· Workstation OperatingSystems (Windows / MacOS)
· SIEM Technologies
· File Integrity Monitoring
· HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
- In additionknowledge in the following areas are highly desirable:
· HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
· Application Security
· Database Security(Oracle/MySQL)
· Compliance - SOX, PCI,ISO 27001
· Cloud SecurityTechnologies
· National andInternational Privacy laws and regulations
- This role must beproficient at the techniques that go into the implementation of solutionarchitectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application ofabstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternativesidentification and assessment, technology selection, and implementation.
- The ability toassess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- The ability to learnand apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analyticaland problem solving ability
- Superiorcommunication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language andgraphics
- Excellentorganization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriatelycommunicate and translate complex security risks to dollars
- Ability to balanceand prioritize work
- Must be trustworthyin keeping sensitive data confidential
As a Client SecurityEngineer the following certifications are strongly preferred:
- Certified InformationSystems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco CertifiedNetwork Associate (CCNA)
- CertifiedInformation Security Manager (CISM)
- Offensive SecurityCertified Professional (OSCP)