If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you
· Masters or Ph.D in Computer Science or Language Science
· Strong technical credentials, with at least 2 years of experience working in ML, speech recognition, natural language understanding, computer visions etc.
· Experience applying theoretical models in an applied environment, solid fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
· Proficient with mathematical programming libraries
· Experience conducting analyses, and developing different types of supervised and unsupervised models for complex projects
· Experience with defining organizational research and development practices in an industry setting.
· Expert in more than one more major programming languages (C++, Java, or similar) and at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, or similar).
· A track record of communicating well with software engineers and non-technical leaders in speech technology
· Recognized as an industry leader in the fields of natural language processing or computational linguistics
· Experience in organization of scientific and pedagogic events such as conferences and universities.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with research and technical teams, and earn the trust and influence senior stakeholders.
· Experience in defining research vision and getting buy-in from senior research and business leader across the company.