Description:Need a candidate who is having around 9/10 years of experience in JAVA + ETL. Both these skills are manedtory.
Candidate will be a member of a development teamresponsible for the development of web-based products that will interact with alegacy portfolio management system.
· Responsibilitieswill include business requirement review, technical design review, development,code review, support of automated testing, and integration testing.
· Technicalknowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementationrequired. Skills/Knowledge Required:
· Experienceworking with Object-Oriented Methodology/Development and/or web based products,specifically experience with the following: Java, SQL/Oracle, J2EE (JSP,Servlets, JMS, JDBC), BEA Weblogic Platform 8.1
· Preferexperience with the .NET development stack including C#
· Goodcommunication skills, both verbal and written, as well as experience working ina cohesive team environment. Education Required:
· BS/MSin Computer Science / Software DevelopmentWorking Conditions
· Generaloffice environment
· Stressfulsituations may occur regularly
· Nospecial physical requirement