Description:Need a candidate who is having around 9/10 years of experience in JAVA + ETL. Both these skills are manedtory.
Candidate will be a member of a development team responsible for the development of web-based products that will interact with a legacy portfolio management system.
· Responsibilities will include business requirement review, technical design review, development, code review, support of automated testing, and integration testing.
· Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation required. Skills/Knowledge Required:
· Experience working with Object-Oriented Methodology/Development and/or web based products, specifically experience with the following: Java, SQL/Oracle, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC), BEA Weblogic Platform 8.1
· Prefer experience with the .NET development stack including C#
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as experience working in a cohesive team environment. Education Required:
· BS/MS in Computer Science / Software DevelopmentWorking Conditions
· General office environment
· Stressful situations may occur regularly
· No special physical requirement