Essential Job Responsibilities
• Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server operating systems
• Data migration experience
• In-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows directory structuring
• Active directory, a working understanding
• In-depth understanding of batch processing using SQL, Windows Scheduler and Winbatch
• Job Monitoring and alerting
• Troubleshooting server and batch abends
• VMware experience a plus
• Deep experience in Windows 2008 R2 and Windows server 2012 R2
• Experience with Active Directory and related services
• Experience in a multi-domain environment
• Experience implementing automated tasks on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012
• Good command of FTP software
• Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
• Ability to write and update concise and logical documentation
• Able to communicate efficiently with management
• Able to work with team members, at all levels, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and system goals and to identify and resolve business batch processing issues timely.
• Windows certification is a plus.
• Experience with Windows serve 2008/2012, file share access, and support.
• Experience with Windows active directory
• Experience with Winbatch or another scheduling system for processing customer data.
• Extensive troubleshooting skills using Windows 2008 and 2012.
• Knowledge of FTP
• Associates degree in Computer Science, or total job experience will be considered as an equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred