Position Details: Client Tech Support Rep Lead IV - 15905
• Proven use of a computer based ticketing system to create, track and/or resolve service requests related to non-routine client inquiries through phone or email contact.
• Provide general application support and troubleshooting for issues such as: application and configuration, file transfer, customer payment and reconciliation.
The following are a plus:
• Familiarity with batch job scheduling software such as CA Workload Automation
• Hands on experience in writing PowerShell Scripts
• Experience with SQL Server Database
• Well versed in .Net programming language
• Demonstrated experience with Monitoring tools and ability to use those tools to proactively make and recommend changes based on issues or trends prior to Clients’ experiencing issues.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and within an Agile methodology
You will lead a team of Sr. Technical Representatives and assign their work in an agile manner to be worked, tested, and promoted in support of our Incident and Case Management requests.