• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with teams across multiple Business Units
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by
identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project
milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost,
and quality by regularly evaluating project progress and conducting
regular team status meetings.
• Proactively identifies, tracks, manages and resolves issues and risks
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Escalates issues and risks to leadership when appropriate
• Plans and facilitates regular as well as ad-hoc meetings
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a project management role
• Experience in managing cross-functional projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Ability to work in matrix environment
• Ability to work across multiple time-zones and geographies
• Composure - Is calm under pressure; does not become defensive or
irritated in times of great stress; is a grounding influence in a