1. Perform somewhat complex product design, system
analysis, and programming activities which may require some research.
Assist with design, implementation and maintenance of single product
modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
Prepare technical documentation of product sub-systems.
4. Conduct the
unit & integration testing for functionality and limits.
somewhat complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for
6. Research problems discovered by QA or product
support and develop solutions to the problems.
7. Research and understand
the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment,
performance criteria and competitive issues.
* Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
* Less than two years experience in
Skills and Knowledge Required
* General technical
knowledge in software development methodologies, design and
implementation. * General analytical and design skills at single
product/single environment level.
* General skills in research, project
planning and implementation.
* General understanding of entire
development process, including specification, documentation and quality
* General awareness of business issues as they impact overall
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good PC
* PCs and various software applications.
* Familiarity with
CASE tools products.Working Conditions
* General office environment
Stressful situations may occur occasionally
* No special physical