Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Create clear and concise Meeting Minutes, Status Reports and Executive Dashboard Summary for each project (weekly)
• Create all Project Schedules within Microsoft Project
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
• Defines scope and project objectives.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the
project and collaborates with training resource in order to produce
training for impacted individuals and LOBs.
• Conducts internal and external project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by
identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project
milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Prepares and conducts informal and formal presentations
• Displays strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost,
and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting
regular team status meetings.
• Coordinates with other line of business managers for integration and continued product advancement.
• Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in
the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required
Job Related Experience:
• 2-5 minimum years’ experience required in Project Management
• 1-3 minimum years’ experience required in Business Analytics, Implementations and/or Project Management preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Systems: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and Written Skills
• Excellent analytical, documentation and research skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong Leadership, motivation, decision making, negotiation and coaching skills
• Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Communicate effectively within all levels of an organization
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Experience managing cross-functional projects
• Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
• Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Pragmatic Marketing experience a plus