Position Details: PS Advisory Services Consultant III - 15962
About the Role:
This role will be instrumental in helping our clients understand the benefits of implementing the API’s in the product
This position will work directly with client’s strategy team on cutting edge technology implementation plans and
This role will lay the foundation for the overall project implementation team to follow. This role will direct the overall
Fiserv strategy and business case development team from across Fiserv.
This role offers an opportunity to work with the country’s largest financial institutions as they implement new
technology in concert with their existing technology.
About our Business:
This position will report to the ACH-Professional Services group within the FRMS division. The Product Management
group has set a new direction with the introduction of API’s for our clients’ use. This position will assist the clients in
understanding the business use cases and the intangible benefits associated with following the new product roadmap.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Senior level analyst capable of meeting with client executives and working collaboratively to build the business case
required to justify implementing Fiserv's new APIs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Work with Banking clients to build the business case required to fund the implementation of Fiserv's new API
- Function as the project director to elicit designs with estimates and timeframes from Fiserv business units and from the
client's internal technical support teams.
- Use banking expertise to articulate and quantify the tangible and intangible benefits of using Fiserv's new API(s).
- Each engagement will have a two part deliverable:
(1) A business case that support implementation of the API(s) being purchased
(2) A high level timeline that supports the business case (including a breakdown of client product development and Fiserv
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with other PEP+ software implementation projects as needed.
- Assist clients with the mapping of data for reporting or file extract purposes.
- Participate in Fiserv and industry trade shows as required.
- Create templates to be used by other analysts on similar projects.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of end user financial payments product creation experience required (non-negotiable).
- Electronic Payments or Fiserv PEP+ experience a plus
- Client facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software API business usage, controls and constraints.
- Sales & Marketing experience helpful but not required.
- Ability to understand design and technical requirements adequately enough to translate them into project
- Experience communicating with “C” level managers and product architects.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventive mindset with the ability to clearly translate theory into actionable steps
- Ability to travel as necessary
See attached job description
See attached job description