•Assessment of wide variety of application and platform technical stacks tounderstand and document infrastructure requirements, Build dependencies,Backing Services dependencies, DB dependencies, Build/Release/Run details.
•Collaboration with Subject-Matter-Experts to create recommendation forapplication hosting to enable migration of applications from private datacenter to Private/Public Cloud.
• Experience architecting COTS and Custom-developedapplications
• Experience in development of applications usingobject-oriented Java tools and methodologies
• Experience with designing, building, deployingapplications into AWS/Azure
• Working knowledge of IS infrastructure (hardware,databases, operating systems, local area networks, VMs, etc.)
• Application programming, development methods,techniques and standards
• Familiar with database software (Oracle, SQLServer,MySQL, etc.)
• Working knowledge of FTP, Telnet, Ping, DNS, DHCP,WINS, SNMP, HTTP and LDAP.
• Frequent use and application of technical standards,principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Understanding of performance test principles, processesand implementations
• Experience in performance testing using tools such asLoadrunner, Neoload, Silk Performer using web, SAP GUI, Oracle NCA, Citrix, etc.protocols.
• Working knowledge of various monitoring tools such asHP tools Business Availability Center (BAC) /Site Scope, CA Wily Introscope,Customer Experience Manager (CEM) / Compuware tools such as Gomez, dynaTraceand Log monitoring tools such as Splunk.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows Server technologyincluding Windows NT4, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003, Active Directory, SQLServer, Terminal Server and Citrix Server.