Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle
including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and
technical design, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit
testing, debugging, and maintenance.
• Responsible for maintaining existing backend system. Maintain Microsoft Access applications
• Responsible for maintaining existing reporting systems
• Responsible for migrating MS Access apps to the newer versions of applications
• Contribute across the application life cycle, including design,
build, deploy, test and release. Code, debug, test driven development,
unit test, and maintain applications to meet documented requirements.
Translate functional requirements to technical requirements/design
• Generate technical documentation.
• Be an advocate for developing high quality performance
applications that supports our core objectives for patient engagement
and operational efficiency.
• Leverage experience and skills to devise technical designs that
meet company objectives and communicate them effectively to all
• Engage in process improvement, architecture, standards and
practices, and operations to continually improve what we do and how we
• Be a resource to other developers in application of recommended
practices, team standards, and processes. Adhere to all team and
department standards and practices and to provide input for
• Maintain proficiency in all technologies used by means of peer education, self-study and external training if offered.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering
• 10 - 15 years of experience building web applications using the following relevant technologies:
• MS Access
• Windows Operating systems
• SQL Server (RDMS, SQL Queries, stored procedures, Triggers)
• C# ASP.NET, VBA
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• WCF (SOAP / REST)
• Team Foundation Server
• NUnit or other automated unit test development tool
• Test driven development
• Experience with internet and computer based solutions for financial institutions is a plus