• Develop Migration strategy with various teams and project plans to
migrate existing clients from current product to future state product.
Gather data to support business plan. Set Parameters to determine types
of clients to be included in Client Migration groups. Establish
Parameters for items and strategy around client Mock tests
• Manages status meetings and escalations with teams to ensure on-time delivery and mitigation.
• Works closely with client management to prioritize issues and modify the plan as necessary based on changing priorities.
• Oversight of managing the tasks clients will need to perform so it
is understood by teams working with clients. (ie : IP Changes, Third
• Works with Implementations, Support, Product Management and
Development internally to ensure client priority and issues are
addressed in a timely fashion (and balanced with the needs of other
• Participates during Conversion weekend activities and shares
leadership role and Project Plan execution with Implementation Project
Manager and ETG.
• Work closely with Support Management to prepare for and facilitate the hand off to regular Support.
• Communicates progress, expectations or escalates problems to Fiserv’s management for awareness and/or resolution.
• Engages Stakeholders to resolve complex business problems affecting Project and Program successes.
• Provides Project Oversight and Management for multiple projects as assigned.
• Participates in strategic planning sessions with all teams and
management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
• Monitors progress, then providing updates on progress and
resolving any conflicts between client expectations and actual work
• Ensure ETG resource and support for business and participate in ensuring operational model is in place for products.
• Establish communication working with Implementation for New Client Logo Projects in new Data Center
• 5+ plus years of previous project management and IT skills working
with on product migrations and coordinating medium to large-scale
• Bachelor’s degree required,
• Project Management professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Banking experience preferred
• Technology projects and preference with Data Center Migrations.
• Software implementation experience in banking software.
• Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
• Strong scheduling experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications(Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), At Task and SharePoint
• Professional communication and presentation skills to all levels of company including executive management team
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional
areas. Ability to operate independently with some guidance by
• Ability to plan and conduct assignments with minimal supervisions and review
• Well-developed negotiation skills
• Strong organization and time management skills, operates independently with minimal guidance
• Strong experience leading large/complex projects while considering strategic goals and plans and keeping customer focus.
• Problem solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
• Strong interpersonal (soft) skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Will require some weekend and off hour shifts to support migration activities