· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, InformationTechnology, Cyber Security, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of IT professional experience
· 2+ years of direct Web ApplicationSecurity experience
· Understanding of a variety of technicalconcepts such as: Networking, systems administration, application development, andinformation security practices
· Experience with data analytics with theability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendations.
· Strong verbal and written communicationskills.
· Strong organizational and/or projectmanagement skills.
· Ability to develop strong workingrelationships with a variety of other enabling teams.
· Strong attention to detail, data accuracy,and data analysis.
· Self-motivated and operates with a high senseof urgency and a high level of integrity.
· Certifications such asthe OSWE or GIAC WebApplication Penetration Testing (GWAPT) are strongly preferred.
· Previous experience working in large scaleenvironments with diverse technologies.
· Experience and knowledge of performingsecurity tasks within AWS or Azure cloud environments
· Ability to automate technical tasks throughuse of API or scripting
Demonstrated technical experience with:
· Technical administration of vulnerability orsecurecode solutions such as Burp, WhiteHat, Microfocus Fortify&Webinspect,Veracode, Rapid7 AppSpider/Metasploit/Nexpose, or Qualys WAS
· Windows Servers, Desktops, Laptops
· UNIX Servers (Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise)
· Network Switching and Routing (Cisco,Juniper)
· Familiarity of TCP/IP and associatedprotocols.