Need someone with Android Testing experience to perform manual tests on apple watch applications.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As a Mobile Quality Engineer your role on the team will include testing while keeping engineering principles in mind for our highly engaging, high quality applications that have the potential to reach millions of consumers through Client.
Mobile Apps inspire countless people to get and stay active through
exercise, competitive challenges, and social interaction. We are seeking
an experienced Software Quality Engineer with Android native apps testing experience. The
ideal candidate should have a passion for software quality with a
strong track record of delivering highly technical projects on time to
high quality standards, and genuinely enjoy working in a collaborative
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
· Minimum 3+ years software testing experience in a product development company.
· 3+ years of iOS/Android testing experience.
· Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases across iOS/ Android apps.
· Review the design and specification of features with project team.
· Be able to estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines.
· Play a key role in the bug triage and prioritization.
· Excellent understanding of Product quality standards.
· Agile Software development working knowledge.
· Familiarity with JIRA, an issue-tracking tool.
· Willingness to work in QM organization
· Actively participate in project meetings / calls.
· General familiarity with basic computer science data structure and algorithms.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication.