Position Details: Financial Systems II-16037
· Perform required configuration changes in the areas of SAP
FSCM with Architect level experience in designing solution, testing,
implementation and support.
· Implement custom business rules, workflow for dispute management and master data integration.
· Understand the current system design and landscape, quickly,
and start working on building and modifying the functional
specifications for complex interfaces.
· Actively participate in design discussions and work with multiple teams to get the optimum possible technical solution.
· Lead or support the implementation of FSCM – Collection
Management and Dispute Management through various phases including
design, development, testing, deployment and hyper care.
· Assume responsibility for the deliverables and meet the target dates, with quality
Basic Qualifications for consideration: Basic qualifications
represent the work experience, education, training and/or licenses that
an applicant must possess to be considered for a job; an indication of
what is minimally required to be successful in a job.
qualifications must also be:
1. Minimum 7 years’ experience in SAP FSCM and AR
2. Minimum 3 end to end SAP FSCM implementations experience
3. Should have thorough knowledge in the areas of FSCM –
Collection Management, Dispute Management, Biller Direct. In addition,
should have some implementation experience in the areas of General
Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Master Data and Workflow.
4. Should be well experienced in the design and deployment of SAP FSCM.
5. Should have thorough knowledge in AR and Customer Service process of handling collections and disputes.
6. Should be a good team player and work with multiple teams coherently.
7. Should process strong written and communication skills.
8. Good business process knowledge in the areas of Finance and integration with Sales and Distribution.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, preferred.
Who we are:
3. Financial Systems Order to Cash