Program Manager Responsibilities
· Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Fiserv client.
· Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
· Creating and managing long-term goals, working with C level executive and IT / Business leads.
· Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
· Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
· Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
· Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
· Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
· Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
· Analyzing program risks.
· Working on strategy with the marketing team.Program Manager Requirements
· Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
· Experience with managing financial core processing conversions.
· Proven experience (10 years) in large complex program management. Certified PM a plus.
· Proven stakeholder management skills; interfacing with C level executives.
· Proven experience managing a large, varied team. Note: this position is “not” a person who has performed a prior systems manager role. This is program management.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Understanding of project management lifecycle