Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Analyze, install, develop, test, modify and maintain all software and components relating to the Citrix operational environment.
2. Responsible for the development of Citrix XenApp system design and implementation for IT projects.
3. Act as the technical team lead for Citrix XenApp projects.
4. Assist business partners / clients with the installation of applications in the XenApp environment(s)
5. Prepare documentation for use by operations staff and application teams for Citrix-related standards, policies, and procedures.
6. Evaluate the performance of the Citrix environment by utilizing available tools and aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, OR High School Diploma with 8+ years relevant work experience. Certifications:
• Citrix certification a plus.Job Related Experience:
• Experienced Citrix Engineer with 6+ years of administration experience with multiple versions of Citrix XenApp.
• Experienced systems engineer who has 6+ years of system administration experience with Windows 2008,and 2012 operating systems.
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience executing version upgrades of XenApp.
• Experience with VMWare ESX technologies
• Experience deploying XenApp virtual server guests on VMWare hosts
• Experience Citrix Provisioning Server in a XenApp virtual server environment
• Experience with Citrix Access Gateway.
• Experience with Citrix Edgesight and Edgesight for Endpoints Knowledge of SCOM and experience with automated system monitoring technology