Position Details: Big Data Engineer (822961SE)
Thefollowing qualifications and technical skills will position you well for thisrole:
· MS/BSin Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- Strong programming experience, Scala preferred
- Experience working with Big Data streaming services and frameworks such as Kinesis, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink, Nifi, etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores such as HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience working with Hadoop and Big Data processing frameworks such as Spark, Hive, etc.
- Experience building domain-driven Microservices
- Experience provisioning RESTful API’s to enable data consumption using the OpenAPI specification
- Experience with performance and scalability tuning
Thefollowing skills and experience are also relevant to our overall environment,and nice to have:
· Experience in Python or Java
· Experience working in a public cloud environment,particularly AWS
· Familiarity with practices like Continuous Development,Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
· Agile/Scrum Application Development experience
Theseare the characteristics that we strive for in our own work. We would love tohear from candidates who embody the same:
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others