Essential Job Responsibilities:
Support business unit leadership and cross departmental improvement initiatives. Lead and execute on internal strategic projects and perform professional process engineering.
Continuously evaluate workflows and electronic document delivery processes to identify areas where improvements can be made to optimize productivity and quality.
Review existing processes to identify manual efforts that can be automated and prepare requirements documents to turn over to development teams for improvement.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the document management market and keep current with the financial services industry.
Conduct investigations and analysis of current practices; build business cases with recommendation for plan of action to address inefficiencies using techniques such as Lean value stream mapping.
Conceive, plan and lead projects, and provide individual contribution on various types of strategic & tactical efforts, including but not limited to: defining challenges, identifying and analyzing current state, positioning the business unit for new industry changes, selecting new concepts and approaches, designing and developing improved solutions.
Evaluate & analyze data and participate in discussions to determine the adequacy and feasibility of processes and other pertinent considerations faced in making business decisions.
Prepare analysis and recommendations for executive presentation and approval.
Initiate, plan, coordinate and oversee process pilots to test the implementation of new or revised processes.
Lead implementation of new or enhanced processes, taking into consideration and understanding how proposed changes impact downstream components and processes and addressing these matters beforehand.
Measure results and refine solutions where appropriate.
Effectively collaborate with others to ensure that objectives are met across departments by proactively engaging and involving subject matter experts and leadership.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in process engineering in a software, electronic document processing or financial services industry and/or business analyst including process workflows, process improvement and change management.
· Lean Six Sigma / Agile / DMAIC/ CMMi certification(s) a bonus
· Industry knowledge of electronic document management is bonus
· Understanding of technologies associated with electronic document management
· Strong analytical skills to include workflow scoping
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to include engagement with clients
· Strategic leadership abilities
· Change management leadership / change agent abilities
· Innovative problem solver
· Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
· Quality and results orientation
· Strong written and verbal skills including modeling, visual expression of concepts and articulate presentation