Position Details: Technical Quality Assurance Lead IV - 16090
About the Role:
· The QA lead is voice of the QA team, is the liaison between
Offshore-Onshore QA, Smartview project team, product teams and
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· The basic responsibility of the QA lead is to effectively
lead a team of testers across multiple time zones to meet the product
goals and thereby achieving the organization goals that are derived.
· Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong
emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the
test cycle through automation.
· Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of
Software Test Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test
Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test
results, Test Traceability Matrix
· Must have experience in estimation models and capacity planning.
· Proficient in Quality Center and other test management and defect tracking tools.
· Strong experience in Quality Center, Test management tools and other defect tracking tools.
· Solid Functional and Regression test experience.
· Performance testing experience required. Create \Execute
performance test scripts and monitor performance, tweak the scripts to
enhance performance and resolve performance issues.
Automation testing experience necessary.