Job Description Tips:
• Sell the position- this is the first exposure many candidates have to our brand. Speak directly to your target audience.
• Write in first person (use the word “you”). State the value and impact the new hire will have on the organization.
• Avoid abbreviations and Fiserv-specific acronyms (FIG = Financial Institutions Group, Sr. = Senior).
• Limit the bullet points to fewer than 7 per section and focus on what is most important.
• Arial Font, 10 pt, and maintain capitalization, bold & underline styles as seen. Avoid excessive formatting.
• Don’t include the standard Fiserv overview (boilerplate), as this is included automatically on each career site posting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• The SQA Analyst has the responsibility of working with the project
team to understand the requirements and to ensure that the features and
functionality are thoroughly tested as per the requirements and
• Design and Develop QA test strategy, QA Test Plan, test case
suite to ensure the product adheres to the system/business requirements
• Participate in review meetings of system/application requirements (functional specifications) for quality and completeness.
• Work closely with the Project team to understand the requirements
and translate that to test cases to ensure complete coverage of
• The SQA Analyst is required to create defect reports, verify
defects, ensure defect integrity, quality and technical correctness and
follow through to completion.
• Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts
and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the
organization to maintain a high quality bar.
This can also include writing specialized testing tools for our software platform.
• Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test
Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design,
Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test
• Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
• Create \Execute performance test scripts and monitor performance,
tweak the scripts to enhance performance and resolve performance issues.
• Identify required improvements in the test and development
processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address
• Create and maintain QA metrics. Assist with detailed test planning and execution schedule.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Hands on experience in Functional (White box, black box), boundary testing, System and Regression Testing
• Assist in achieving a good level of teamwork, highlighting and
controlling issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to
• Proficient in Quality Center and other test management and defect tracking tools.
• Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology ,
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in software quality assurance testing, skills and knowledge required.
• Strong experience in Quality Center, Test management tools and other defect tracking tools.
• Proven problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skill and the capacity to think creatively under pressure
• Solid Functional and Regression test experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Great time management skills in order to help meet internal and external project milestones.
• Automation testing experience necessary.
• Experience of Performance Testing and performance testing tools needed.
• Experience in test management and defect tracking tools (Quality Center\QTP\VSTS) is a must