Note: Looking for an Software consultant who has experience working with
customers on software requirements, configurations, and business
The Client Consultant is responsible for assisting in implementation,
consulting on and continued support of software and consulting services
for the Fiserv product suite FCRM. The Client Consultant works with
clients to establish system requirements and provides training and
assistance in the testing of multiple configuration scenarios.
Additional task include SQL scripting, and testing of custom
configurations. Work will be performed both remotely and at client sites
as determined in the initial discovery process.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Prioritizes client business requirements
2. Conducts interviews and analyzes projects to gain in-depth understanding of customer needs
3. Applies basic business knowledge and understanding of Fiserv
systems to translate client’s requirements and needs into detailed
system specifications and process recommendations
4. Provides data and analysis to identify workflow and business efficiencies, alternatives and gaps
5. Gathers, analyzes and documents current practices, workflows and business needs
6. Configures application parameters in several systems to meet client business requirements
7. Creates custom scripting and business rules via SQL
8. Knowledge of the FCRM application and ability to configure and train on the application
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list
of position responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sense of accountability
• ACAMS certification
• Willingness to travel 25 to 50% of the time
• Professional attitude
• Review requirements from clients in relation to their business
practices, and translate that information into system requirements,
specifications and settings for software applications.
• Identify and manage relevant project related issues for the
assigned Bank Solutions FCRM applications. Communicate progress and any
potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
• Develop and maintain appropriate project artifacts, applying SDLC methodologies as appropriate.
• Complete all administrative duties (i.e. Clarity time reporting, expense diaries, etc.) as dictated by department policies.
• Maintain the highest professional standards in all internal and client related activities