The Client Direct Digital Operations Planning team isseeking an innovative and highly motivated Data Visualization Analystto joinour effort to be a premier online destination for all things Client. The ClientDirect Operations Planning team works across the organization to initiate,track and ultimately deliver world class product experiences across the globeon Client.com and commerce enabled apps. The team works with our geographies tounderstand what products they are delivering to our consumers and when toensure copy, image and attribution activities are completed.
We are looking for someone with the ability to managemultiple projects to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on thepreparation and delivery of product assets and inventory for Client.com. As a DataVisualization Analyst, you will be expected to manage stakeholders on a day today basis, be a strong collaborator and act as an expert to achieve results asdirected by our partners and Client.com leadership.
· Support reporting and related project efforts asprioritized by leadership
· Deliver reporting within Tableau ServerEnvironment and support end-consumers
· Create and maintain insightful andaction-oriented visualization solutions in the form of advanced dashboards andworkbooks using SQL, Alteryx,Tableauand other BI tools
· Strong collaboration with other departments tocapture requirements and execute these through iterative development approaches
· Grow and improve Client’s global digitalcommerce Operations’ analytics, reporting and visualization architecture andsolutions
· Continuously improve data architecture byanalyzing issues, discovering root causes and providing sustainablehigh-quality solutions
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Information Systems or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years business intelligence and datawarehouse experience
· Strong experience in databases/SQL foroptimization and creation of reporting data sources
· Knowledge of relational and dimensional databasestructures, theories, principles, and practices.
· Experience with implementation, development andsupport of Tableau Server solutions
· Demonstrated management, interpersonal andcommunications skills
· Strong communication skills and ability toclarify or resolve discrepancies
· Ability to work under extremely tightdisciplined timelines
· Client product knowledge is preferred