Position Details: Director of Moblie Marketing/ Product Manager
Director, Mobile App Marketing will be a seasoned and strategic
marketing executive with proven experience in consumer driven
organizations where marketing drives affinity and brand loyalty.
Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, The Director,
Mobile App Marketing will be a “player/coach” and should possess:
- 10+ years of marketing and digital acquisition experience in a consumer driven business.
- Demonstrated conceptual and strategic thinking; deep understanding of mobile marketing and App development.
to develop Mobile App personalization products from beginning to end.
This will include requirement gathering, risk assessment, beta and QA
testing, performance tracking and enhancement planning.
- Thorough understanding of how to leverage insights to drive affinity.
- Track record of driving mobile customer growth through the use of innovative and effective acquisition techniques.
- Experience working with CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) data visualization tools, API and data feeds.
to quickly identify and understand broader business issues, as well as
the immediate business urgencies that help shape the direction of
communication skills - must be able to articulate a clear vision
through speeches and presentations with senior management. Also, must
be able to communicate complex information in writing through detailed
project plans and business cases. Proven experience in persuading others
through the use of strong logic and compelling data.
- Proven ability to bring a consultative approach to decision making.