· Strong Servant-Leadership Identity
· Effective Communicator
· Agile and Product Model acumen
· Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
· Continuous Learner
· A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
· 3+ years’ experience in Agile software project management
· 3+ years’ experience in managing multiple information systems projects
· Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex Agile teams in a results-driven environment
· Thorough understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle
· Strong Technical background and familiar with IT terminology.
· Ability to adjust and apply technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile development principles
· Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
· Ability to quickly understand the scope of the project and identify key success and risk factors
· Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
· Enthusiastic team-player, team leader as well as a self-starter
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
· Flexible, yet firm in approach to managing the project
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint) and system documentation tools.
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), and/or SAFe 4.0 Scrum Master (SSM)
· PMI PMP certification is a plus