Position Details: Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Summary of Experience
7+ Years IT industry experience with a minimum of 4 years in Cyber Security discipline
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and
practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects
with the following technologies: SEIMs, WAFs, IDS/IPS, AntiVirus,
Vulnerability Monitoring Platforms, File integrity monitoring, DLP, and
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements such as SOX and PCI.
- Ability to respond and remediate incidents.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work within large collaborative organizations.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply process improvement principles.
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills.
- Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Ability to foster effectiveness during changes in tasks, work environment or conditions affecting the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.