Position Details: Senior Security Technical Program Manager
Looking for someone with specific experience managing application security.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Contributes to the strategic and tactical development of SDL processes and tools.
5+ years of experience working in a software development or security related field with 1+ years focused on application security.
- Knowledgeable about application development practices, application security program processes and supporting tools.
- Ability to identify application security vulnerabilities, assess risk, and provide remediation guidance.
- The ability to read code in at least one programming language.
- Experience developing meaningful metrics for reporting on project or program health & success.
- Skilled at generating technical documentation for distribution.
- Demonstrated experience and focus on leadership and continuous improvement of systems, software and processes.
- Experience working as a software engineer or application security engineer.
- Experience working with bug bounty programs.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within large collaborative organizations
- Knowledge and ability to apply process improvement principles
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles
- Foster effectiveness during changes in tasks, work environment or condition affecting the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines