Position Details: Business Analyst Assoc-16134
About the Role:
•This job is challenging and rewarding. It gives you an opportunity to use your technical skills along with your people skills
•This position is project related so it is never boring and it’s a new challenge with every project.
•Business Analyst has a direct impact to our overall relationship with our Clients
•Work directly with development team, analysts, Account Management and other business stake holders
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Computer Science, Information Systems
or other related field and/or equivalent experience and training
Minimum of 1 year business systems analysis experience and Project
Management or equivalent education/experience. Preferred 1-2 years
business systems analysis and Project Management experience or
• Managing multiple priorities in a dynamic agile environment
• Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills
• Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• Designing and developing new software solutions
• Analyzing, debugging and enhancing existing software solutions
• Participating in the full SDLC process
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skill
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Under general supervision of the Information Technology Program Manager, serve as an IT
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator working on internal systems.
• Provide functional requirements gathering during the analysis phase of the software
development cycle for web-based/Windows applications.
• Work closely with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and Project Teams to document the
business process management and business needs of the clients. Translate client needs into
User Stories and detailed software requirements. Develop, process flow diagrams, functional
specifications, use cases, and project documentation.
• Analyze data gathered; propose methods to maximize efficiency, both technical and
• Provide support to the team and product owner through facilitation and coordination. Work
with project teams and product owners to meet project deadlines and assure outstanding
service and products.
• Ability to perform testing and quality assurance tasks for system conversion
Technical Skills/Knowledge Preferred:
• 1+ years of experience or knowledge with the following technologies: SQL (write queries
understand tables, relations, joins etc. with Microsoft SQL Server), XML, various file formats
csv, ASCII, flat files etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, MS Access
• Experience or knowledge with Adobe suites like InDesign, Photoshop